Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 1 - Day 7

I know it took me more than 7 days due to some personal business and the Holidays, but I MADE IT THROUGH WEEK 1!!

I think the object of toady was to show you that even though you made it through week 1, that you're still weak!! (Not Really...) my AHR when I finished was 168.

The shortened break between stations really was a kicker. Not to mention I was taking :30 breaks between rounds instead of the prescribed :15 since day 1. So in doing the :15 rests made the workout much more intense. I doubt I would have been so objective if I had started that way and burned out on the first day. One thing I know for sure is that I am in a better place physically than I was when I started.

We begin Week 2 tomorrow, which is more strength oriented. 1 down, 11 to go!

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming..."

To add, I'm glad I found this program. It's dynamic and interesting. I have tried to do other programs for weight and physical training, but it all seemed so boring and repetitious. If you are at all interested in better health and fitness, or even a seasoned veteran, please check out this program. Click on the H.E.A.T. Program link on the right side of the page. It may be for you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment